Fri, 22 Nov|
Dundee Unique Retreats
Take 'time-out' to recharge, rejuvenate and renew YOU!
Time & Location
22 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm – 24 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm
Dundee Unique Retreats, 392 Mermaid Circuit, Dundee Beach NT 0840, Australia
About The Event
Self-Care Benefits of Yoga, Meditation & Pranayama (yogic breathing practice)
Hands down, these are some of the best self-care tools. Spending time on your mat can benefit your brain, heart, and bones, and even change the expression of your genes. Better yet, “yoga does all these things simultaneously,” says Timothy McCall, MD, co-author of Principles and Practice of Yoga in Health Care, a medical textbook of yoga therapy. “It’s synergistic. The transformation helps with more than one symptom—lives can change—which is something we don’t see much in modern medicine.”
Whether you need some inspiration in order to commit to your yoga practice, or simply want to know where the current research stands, read on for 18 of the most groundbreaking recent discoveries on yoga’s healing powers.
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Cchronic Inflammation
- Gain Self Control
- Improve Social & Speaking Skills
- Better Management of Stress
- Enhance Working Memory
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improve Motor Function & Balance
- Boost Mood & Confidence
- Improve Overall Brain Health
- Change Gene Activity
- Increase Relaxtion
- Support Fertility
- Build Bones
- Improve Body Image
- Slow Down Agine
- Increase Pain Tolerance
- Strengthen Muscles
So many reasons why this retreat is just for you!
If you feel you are been called to attend this retreat - book asap as we have limited places available.
What's included daily?
- Life-changing Yoga, Meditation & Breathwork
- Healthy vegan/vegetarian meals
- Food Coaching/Consultancy (Optional)
- Cooking Classes
- Make your own Self-Care Products using Essential Oils
- Optional Remedial Massage
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation
- 06:30 Sunrise Beach Yoga (Optional)
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Meditation and Breathwork
- 12:30 Lunch / Cooking Class
- 13:00 Free Time / Massage
- 17:30 Yoga
- 19:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Movie or Early Night
Itinerary and times are subject to change
Be prepared to challenge yourself and have lots of fun with like-minded people.
Most importantly pack an open mind and a belly full of laughs! You are about to have a very unique experience.