Fri, 08 Nov|
Balance for Life Dundee Unique Retreats
Yoga & Beach Craft Retreat
Imagine collecting shells and driftwood from the beach (which is at our back door) and make some amazing gifts to give away to that someone special, plus Yoga at sunset on the beach.
Time & Location
08 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm – 10 Nov 2019, 2:00 pm
Balance for Life Dundee Unique Retreats, 392 Mermaid Circuit, Dundee Beach NT 0840, Australia
About The Event
What is Hatha Yoga?
'Ha' is Sanskrit for sun and 'tha' is for moon, Hatha yoga is therefore a union of opposites. In our Hatha yoga classes we will hold and explore certain yoga poses and their therapeutic benefits. (Often completing one yoga pose and then its counter pose). Hatha yoga is designed to help us bring pairs of opposites together in our hearts, minds, and bodies for the purpose of discovering something deeper about ourselves.
Benefits for the Body:
- Improved flexibility, balance and strength
- Improved core strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved immune functioning and digestion
- Calms the nervous system
- Weight Management
Benefits for the Mind:
- Stress relief
- Improved concentration, determination and mental focus
- Emotional stability
- Transforms old habits into inspiring ways of being present
Benefits for your soul:
- Emotionally uplifting and life affirming
- Greater self-awareness and well-being
- Connection to spirit and others
From my Yoga teaching experience – the less you do the more powerful and transformative your practice will be.
- Your Balance for Life experience includes:
- - 2 nights’ accommodation
- - 6 delicious & healthy meals.
- Most importantly pack an open mind and a belly full of laughs! You are about to have a very unique experience.
- Om Shanti
- Carole x
Full fare - Single Room
Your Balance for Life experience includes: - 2 nights’ accommodation - 6 delicious & healthy meals. Accommodation: 1 queen bed. The following are not included in your package: - Dundee transfers – if required please contact Balance for Life - Bottled drinks such as soft drinks * Participant must read and fully understand the Enrolment form.$697.00
Full fare - Twin Share
Your Balance for Life experience includes: - 2 nights’ accommodation - 6 delicious & healthy meals. Accommodation: 2 king single beds (must be 2 person booking) The following are not included in your package: - Dundee transfers – if required please contact Balance for Life - Bottled drinks such as soft drinks * Participant must read and fully understand the Enrolment form.$497.00
Benefits of Remedial Massage - Eases muscle pain - Improves circulation - Better quality sleep - Helps reduce anxiety and depression - Reduces stress levels$75.00