Blast Away Your Foggy Mind - Yoga, Meditation & Breathwork - 2 Rooms Remaining
Time & Location
About The Event
On this unique retreat you will cover the following:
- Brain basics and what causes brain drain afa brain fog
- Balance your brain to banish brain drain
- Feed and nourish your brain
- Restore and calm your brain with breathwork & meditation
- Brain supplements - do they work?
- Wake up your brain with gentle yoga practice - suitable for all levels
- Superbrain yoga (it's easy) to stimulate both the left and right hemispheres of the brain
Congratulations on taking the first step towards bending your brain into brilliance. Over the weekend, we will teach you the principles of what we like to call Brain Yoga.
We are very excited to share our knowledge of all the beautiful methods of enhancing your cognitive function. Each of the lessons are comprised of the following sections:
1. Handcrafted tea, tonic or smoothie recipe created with brain supporting herbs
2. Brain self-challenge - no comparisons as this is your own journey
3. Set of mindfulness exercises
4. Pranayama/breathing techniques
Upon completion, you will have learned how your brain works, yogic breathing techniques, as well as useful information about how gratitude, mantras, mudras, ritual, chakra cleansing and meditation all have the power to unlock your brain's highest potential.
Imagine your days without the following incidents.
- Forgetting where you parked the car.
- Waking up feeling exhausted.
- Forgetting what you were looking for when you walk into a room.
- Having to drink a bottle of wine to go to sleep.
- Unable to express yourself with a word that slips your mind.
- Being frustrated with colleagues, friends and/or family.
We are confident that by making a few adjustments in your daily routine you will wake-up feeling rejuvenated, experience enhanced mental clarity and move through your days with a renewed sense of calmness. So, what is it you are waiting for, register for this event before you forget :-)
2:30pm Welcome Drink and Opening Circle
3:30pm What Causes Brain Drain, incl Breathing & Meditation techniques to enhance your brain power
4:30pm Free Time
5:15pm Sunset Beach Walk & Meditation
8:30pm Bloom & Bliss your Brain - Breathwork & Mindfulness Exercises
6:30am Optional Sunrise Yoga, Breathwork & Meditation
8:00am Breakfast & Tea Ceremony
9:00am Balance your Brain to Banish Brain Drain
10:00am Free Time and/or Massage
11:30am Brain Booster Foods
1:00pm Lunch /Cooking Class
1:30pm Free Time and/or Massage
5:30pm Fun Games & Superbrain Yoga
8:30pm Restore your Brain - The Importance of a Good Night's Sleep with some Meditation Practice
7:00am Train and Calm your Brain - Gentle Exercises for the Mind & Body
8:30am Breakfast & Coffee Ceremony
9:15am Free Time and/or Massage
11:00am Calm and Bathe your Brain with Sound Healing
12 Noon Brain Supplements
2:00pm Closing Circle
Itinerary and times are subject to change.
Your Balance for Life experience includes: 2 nights accommodation and all delicious & healthy meals.
Our Food for your Soul meals on this retreat are sattvic - meaning it brings peace and enhances the wellbeing of the body, mind and spirit. Your meals will be colourful, beautiful in flavour with aesthetic appeal and plentiful. We believe food should be sustainable, pure and real - supporting and nourishing your body and mind to cleanse and heal.
We will make every effort to accommodate food allergies (i.e. gluten, vegetarian etc), however we will do the best we can to cater for your needs.
For safety reasons we are unable to accept guests who have a fatal allergy to any foods. We are not equipped to serve separate meals and as the closest hospital is 2 hours away we prefer not to put anyone at risk.
GETTING READY TO GO
What to Pack
- You may wish to bring your own ‘special’ pillow
- 2-4 sets of workout gear (shorts and sports tops) as a minimum and 2 pairs of shoes (1 old pair, just in case one pair gets wet).
- Comfortable stretch pants and fitted T’s
- Yoga Mat (Balance for Life can supply a mat if you do not have your own.
- Raincoat (wet season)
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Warmer clothes (dry season)
Balance for Life will always make ‘healthy snacks’ however please feel free to pack some of your own ‘special’ snacks and beverages.
Free time is allocated each day so you may wish to bring a book or craft.
Staying in touch
Telstra is the only mobile reception in Dundee.
Ensure you have 1 lockable bag for your valuables.
"Be prepared to challenge yourself, have a lot of fun and most importantly pack an open mind and a belly full of laughs! You are about to have a very unique Territory experience".
- Massage Treatment$75$750$0
- Single Room$897$8970$0
- Twin Share - Guest 1$597$5970$0
- Twin Share - Guest 2$597$5970$0
- Book Now - Pay in Instalments$200$2000$0