Yoga & Self Care Retreat - 1 Room Remaining
Time & Location
About The Event
What is Hatha Yoga?
'Ha' is Sanskrit for sun and 'tha' is for moon, Hatha yoga is therefore a union of opposites. In our Hatha yoga classes we will hold and explore certain yoga poses and their therapeutic benefits. Often completing one yoga pose and then its counter pose. Hatha yoga is designed to help us bring pairs of opposites together in our hearts, minds, and bodies for the purpose of discovering something deeper about ourselves.
Benefits for the Body:
- Improved flexibility, balance and strength
- Improved core strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved immune functioning and digestion
- Calms the nervous system
- Weight Management
Benefits for the Mind:
- Stress relief
- Improved concentration, determination and mental focus
- Emotional stability
- Transforms old habits into inspiring ways of being present
Benefits for your Soul:
- Emotionally uplifting and life affirming
- Greater self-awareness and well-being
- Connection to spirit and others
From my Yoga teaching experience – the less you do the more powerful and transformative your practice will be.
Self Care with Essential Oils
We are all exposed to toxicity from so many sources so start eliminating these toxins by immersing yourself into the wonders and power of essential oils.
You will make and take home the following products:
- Face Spritzer – 100% natural
- Natural Deodorant
- Natural Hand Sanitiser – a definite must for every handbag
- Natural Handwash
- Toilet Bombs
- Stonetop Bench Cleaner
- All purpose Cleaner
- Yoga Mat Cleaner
- Face Scrub
- Face Mask
- Detox Foot Bath
- Body Coffee Scrub
Plus you will be soaking your weary feet in an amazing soothing blend of essential oils and salts whilst your face is covered with a food face mask after a natural and gentle face scrub.
7:00 Sunrise Yoga
9:00 Free Time/Massages
14:00 Free Time/Massages
18:00 Sunset Beach Yoga
20:30 Natural Products Workshop
Your Balance for Life experience includes: 2 nights’accommodation and all delicious & healthy meals.
Our Food for your Soul meals on this retreat are sattvic - meaning it brings peace and enhances the wellbeing of the body, mind and spirit. Your meals will be colourful, beautiful in flavour with aesthetic appeal and plentiful. We believe food should be sustainable, pure and real - supporting and nourishing your body and mind to cleanse and heal.
We will make every effort to accommodate food allergies (i.e. gluten, vegetarian etc), however we will do the best we can to cater for your needs.
For safety reasons we are unable to accept guests who have a fatal allergy to any foods. We are not equipped to serve separate meals and as the closest hospital is 2 hours away we prefer not to put anyone at risk.
GETTING READY TO GO
What to Pack
- You may wish to bring your own ‘special’ pillow
- 2-4 sets of workout gear (shorts and sports tops) as a minimum and 2 pairs of shoes (1 old pair, just in case one pair gets wet).
- Comfortable stretch pants and fitted T’s
- Yoga Mat (Balance for Life can supply a mat if you do not have your own.
- Raincoat (wet season)
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Warmer clothes (dry season)
Balance for Life will always make ‘healthy snacks’ however please feel free to pack some of your own ‘special’ snacks and beverages.
Free time is allocated each day so you may wish to bring a book or craft.
Staying in touch
Telstra is the only mobile reception in Dundee.
Ensure you have 1 lockable bag for your valuables.
"Be prepared to challenge yourself, have a lot of fun and most importantly pack an open mind and a belly full of laughs! You are about to have a very unique Territory experience".
- Massage Treatment$75$750$0
- Single Room$897$8970$0
- Twin Share$450$4500$0
- Book Now - Pay in Instalments$200$2000$0